In 2022 the Analysis Summary grid has received significant improvements, implementing a new grid technology that will now allow for a greater level of customization to meet your needs.
- Columns menu on the far right provides a full list of columns that can be added or taken away to customize your view.
- Columns can be re-arranged to your preferred order. Just clicking the hamburger icon in the header of the column and dragging the column left or right will allow you to move it to the desired location.
- Columns can be auto-fit all at once. This can be done by clicking on the hamburger menu and selecting, "Autosize All Columns."
- The column's hamburger menu also contains a filter and another way to access the column list to turn on or off columns in the grid.
- Current Column Layout views can be saved for future use. This can be done by accessing the context menu (right-click menu) and going to the "Layout" Menu. Here you can save, manage and select saved layouts.
For a step by step demonstration, videos and more information, please visit our previous release notes pages.