Supported Upgrade-able version: 8.3.1
On-Off Toggle for Left End Indicators 📺
- Manage setting per Job: Job Properties > Job Settings > Floor: General
- Available for default in all future jobs: Manage Job Defaults > Job Settings > Floor > [Default Scheme Name]: General. Click the link above for demo video.
BC Framer Job Information New Attributes 📺
- BC Connect® software Dealer Contact & Builder Contact are picked up by BC Framer® software, and then added to the Attribute Property list, to create an auto-populated attribute. Click the link above for demo video.
User Defined Material List to XML Output 📺
- User-defined lists can be exported to BC Connect® XML. These lists are available for output to XML as an alternative to entire model or individual levels. Click the link above for demo video.
BC FloorValue Graphic
- BC FloorValue® software bar graph on BC FloorValue Results Matrix now matches BC Calc® software member reports.
FastenMaster screws for Multi-ply Connection
FastenMaster screws are available in beam multi-ply connection options, as a Preferred Fastener Manufacturer.
Crash when roof blocking labels are grouped: Resolved
Fix applies to:
- Version 8.4.2 Update 22
- Version 8.4.3 Update 16
- Version 8.5.0 Update 11
- Version 8.5.1 Update 5 (current general release)
Custom beam bracing fixes: User-Defined Unbraced Length
- Unbraced length for beams now calculates accurately when setting for Applied Ceiling is set to "Drywall"
NOTE: beams do not pick up applied ceiling from container above when beam bottom is not flush with container bottom.
- Unbraced length for flush beams now calculates accurately when the member supports intersecting members of differing depth.
- Unbraced length calculates correctly for headers when supporting rafters with a birdsmouth cut.
Manually Input Accessories
- Matches joist material correctly, using Floor Container properties to match blocking to i-joist.
Boise Cascade Default Layout Sheet
Boise default layout sheet now showing blank text fields in title block, rather than ‘Bob and Sue’s High Roof Layout’.