Updates apply to www.bccalc.com as of April 18th, 2021.
- Users can now manipulate the member using context (right-click) menus to:
- Select Product
- Add Axial Load
- Add Left/Right Point Load
- Add Front/Back Point Load
- Add Left/Right Linear Load
- Add Front/Back Linear Load
- Users can now multi-select in the Manage Projects screen: Manage sub folders, copy-to/from or delete multiple files by holding CTRL and left-clicking to make a selection.
Subsequent Send to BC Calc®
- Send to BC Calc® from third-party supported platforms displays an append dialogue when an existing analysis is open. This functionality allows users the option of Close, Add to Existing or Create New Analysis.
- Close cancels the process and closes the dialog box.
- Add to Existing adds the newly sent member(s) to the open analysis.
- Create New Analysis creates a fresh analysis with the newly sent member(s).
NOTE: "Create New Analysis" overwrites open analysis without saving.
- Supports spaces in the member name
- Supports copying from/to subfolders
- Proper loads from copied reaction now populate when pasting to a member.
LVL Support Material (Bearing Analysis)
- LVL Support material uses proper values for bearing analysis.
Hanger Dialogue (6000, 6500 and 60 Series)
- Hanger dialogue now displays full range of options for 6000, 6500 and 60’s series.
Point Loads Over Holes (I-Joists)
- Point loads directly over holes in Joists are are allowed (up to 200 lbs for US design).
Use Best Analysis is Restored
- Use Best Analysis now runs all options selected for consideration.
Beam Bracing (Updated)
- Beam Bracing note is updated within engineering reports to identify the bracing condition and unbraced lengths used in the calculations.
Online Project Info (*Offline Files)
- Online Project info dialogue box now displays full content for files created offline.
Copy to/Copy from (Holes)
- Copy to /Copy From function for Holes transfers all values to new member.
TAB Through Load Fields 🎥
- Loads dialogue box allows user to tab (tap the TAB key) through the load settings fields.