Updates apply to www.bccalc.com as of November 15th, 2020.
New Horizontal Member Icons 📺
Double-click Appends (Offline) 📺
- Cripple Studs in BC Calc® software are visible for clarity.
- Stud Count on Connection Drop-down.
Wall Material List
- The word “Critical” has been added to explain that the member summary is only showing critical members.
- A connection column has been added to clarify where connections belong.
- If a connection is different an asterisk (*) will be added, in addition to a note indicating users should view the member report for that specific connection.
Edit Member Name & Description
- Use the right-click menu or context menu to update the member name and description.
Bearing Material Update
- Updated bearing material drop-down for horizontal members and walls to include the most up-to-date materials.
- Any bearing material that was specified with older names will be properly mapped to the new names in the drop-down.
Member Drawing View Update – Bevels & Notches:
- Users can view Bevels and Notches added to floor and roof beams.
- The same image can be seen on the Boise Design Report.
Internet Explorer Browser No Longer Supported
- Added reminder notice that IE is no longer a supported browser.
- Reference right is now being considered when using that option.
- Load Description is now being retained and can be edited at your leisure.
- Designers can copy reactions and it will auto fill the description with the reaction and member names.