Supported Upgrade-able version: 8.2.2
User defined Beam Bracing
- Users can now define frequency of bracing along the length of a beam
- The custom setting requires the user to specify top and bottom bracing.
Template Section View
- At start of new file & at Level management when choosing a Template – the Levels Section View shows in Right panel. New dynamic reaction to level changes.
LSL in product database
- Limited release of product distribution
Graphics at mirror of layout sheet
When using mirror function in layout sheet properties, graphics will now stay more consistent with the Plan View.
- Start layout indicator is now rendered correctly instead of as a black dot.
- Dashed beams become solid line (to be further corrected in a future release)
Auto-place detail condition - Bug Introduced ver 833 / 840
Auto-place detail condition in Libraries set to "none" by default, instead of the specific detail, this is corrected in v8.4.1+.
Job Defaults Schemes Restored - Bug Introduced ver 833 / 840
Job Defaults were dropping all schemes but <system>, this is corrected in v8.4.1+.