New Manage Inventory page 📺
- Users will now be directed to a new Manage Inventory landing page.
- Users will be able to start selecting a product immediately to update inventory quantities without needing to navigate to a new page.
Offcut Max Waste 📺
- Feature providing greater control over length of offcuts that are created as part of the optimization.
- Ability to clear the search text and have selection tree auto-collapse.
New Navigation from the Optimized Solution back to the Batch Details page.
- Ability to undo the inventory transaction so that a batch can be edited and re-optimized.
- Only allowed when batch is in the “Released for Processing” status.
Project Management (Project Dashboard)
Loading spinner when projects are being called from the database
“Load More Projects” Button
- By default, the first 100 projects are loaded.
- If a user needs to scroll down past this initial 100, they will need to click the button to load the rest of the projects.
- Also, clicking the Filter icon will start the process to load the rest of the projects.
- Query change for how projects are loaded to the Project Dashboard, to reduce the load on the database.
- Design Service Ticket Dashboard will load the Top Nav, to support user navigation to other Design pages, before the DST information is loaded.
- Operations Service Ticket Dashboard will load the Top Nav, to support user navigation to other Operations pages, before the OST information is loaded.
Allow Duplicate Marks
- Material list import properly identifies differing products that share the same mark/label.
- Duplicate marks are highlighted but are now allowed in a material list.