What is changing?
- Reduction in the number of pages needed to manage inventory information for a location. The previous five pages are now combined into a single page and view.
- Inventory quantities
- Stocking notation
- Blocking Panel management
Why is this changing?
- Reduce the amount of clicking and navigation that is needed to get to the Inventory Quantities page.
- Improve the ability to update On Hand quantities.
- Improve the ability to verify product information (SKU, Min. Offcut, Max Waste).
- Product Management dropdown, by default, only lists stocked products for a cleaner/shorter selection list.
- Supports stability improvements.
What is the difference that will be seen?
Users will now be directed to a new Manage Inventory landing page. Users will be able to start selecting a product immediately to update inventory quantities without needing to navigate to a new page.
NOTE: If users have been using BC Connect for inventory management, all settings will be carried over to the new page.