Welcome to the BC EWP Software Support help center. You have full access to articles on this site. For additional access to view your past activities you will need to log into the support portal. This is the history of your previous ticket requests.
- At the top right is the Sign in link. Click to get started.
- If you have previously emailed us, you are already registered. Click the Forgot my password or Get a password link.
- Type your email address into the box and click Submit. (This is your company email address or the email you use to send us requests for assistance.)
- You should see the following notice. If you are an existing customer you'll receive an email with a reset link.
- Click the link in the email to set up a new password.
- Type in a password of your choice.
- Click Change password, and you will be signed in. Your user name should show in the top right corner of the support window. You should also have an email confirmation: "User profile updated: password changed".
- If you don't have an EWP Support user account, click the Sign up link.
- Fill out the form with your full name and email including the CAPTCHA verification and click the Sign up button.
- The web page should show this notification:
- Check your email and click the link to create a password and sign-in.
- Choose your password and click the Set password button.
Unable to log in?
If you are still unable to log in please contact the Help desk.