Welcome to the BC Connect® help center. Full access is limited. To view this content you will need to log into the support portal, and also be granted access to BC Connect®.
If you have already signed in but don't see the protected content, submit a request to us. You should receive a response the same working day.
- At the top right is the Sign in link. Click to get started.
- If you have previously emailed us, you are already registered. Click the Forgot my password or Get a password link.
- Type your email address into the box and click Submit. (This is your company email address or the email you use to send us requests for assistance.)
- You should see the following notice. If you are an existing user you'll receive an email with a reset link.
- Click the link in the email to set up a new password.
- Type in a password of your choice.
- Click Change password, and you will be signed in. Your user name should show in the top right corner of the support window. You should also have an email confirmation: "User profile updated: password changed".
- If you don't have an EWP Support user account, click the Sign up link.
- Fill out the form with your full name and email including the CAPTCHA verification and click the Sign up button.
- The web page should show this notification:
- Check your email and click the link to create a password and sign-in.
- Choose your password and click the Set password button.
Still Don't Have Access?
If you see this error you will need to submit a request to EWP Support and request access to the BC Connect® content.