Welcome to the BC Connect® software help center. Full access is limited. To view this content you will need to log into the support portal, and also be granted access to BC Connect.
If you have already signed in but don't see the protected content, submit a request to us. You should receive a response the same working day.
- At the top right is the Sign in link. Click to get started.
- If you have previously emailed us, you are already registered. Click the Forgot my password or Get a password link.
- Type your email address into the box and click Submit. (This is your company email address or the email you use to send us requests for assistance.)
- You should see the following notice. If you are an existing customer you'll receive an email with a reset link.
- Click the link in the email to set up a new password.
- Type in a password of your choice.
- Click Change password, and you will be signed in. Your user name should show in the top right corner of the support window. You should also have an email confirmation: "User profile updated: password changed".
- If you don't have an EWP Support user account, click the Sign up link.
- Fill out the form with your full name and email including the CAPTCHA verification and click the Sign up button.
- The web page should show this notification:
- Check your email and click the link to create a password and sign-in.
- Choose your password and click the Set password button.
Still Don't Have Access?
If you see this error you will need to submit a request to EWP Support and request access to the BC Connect content.