Architectural plans often omit the overall wall dimensions. This means either drawing short wall segments or calculating the total dimension before completing the wall command.
Fortunately BC Framer® software has a build-in calculator for just this purpose. Here's how to let the software do the adding while using the wall command.
1. Start the Wall (w) command and click the first point.
2. Use the arrow keys on the keyboard, or pull the mouse in the correct direction.
3. Begin the calculation with the Equals key (=) on the keyboard.
4. After each dimension use the Plus key (+) to add another dimension.
Example shown: "=2.75+6.5+3."
5. Finally, press Enter or click OK on the directional dialogue box.
6. The wall length will equal the sum of the dimensions you entered.