Open an Analysis BCCx File From a Desktop Folder
A new feature in BC Calc® software Online (bccalc.com) is the ability to open a locally saved analysis file. (As of early 2020.)
- Open a web browser and log into BC Calc online (bccalc.com).
- From the menu bar, click Project > Open Analysis > From Desktop.
- Browse to the location of the BCCx file on your local computer or network drive.
- To save the file, you now have a choice to either save it to On Cloud or On Desktop.
- Click Project > Save As > and make your choice.