Open an Analysis BCCx File From a Desktop Folder
A new feature in BC Calc® Online (bccalc.com) is the ability to open a locally saved analysis file. (As of early 2020.)
- Open a web browser and log into BC Calc® online (bccalc.com).
- From the menu bar, click Project > Open Analysis > From Desktop.
- Browse to the location of the BCCx file on your local computer or network drive.
- If you need to save the file, you will need to save it to the cloud.
- Click the Save icon or click Project > Save.
- Saving to the cloud will enable access to this file from any computer you log into, and can be downloaded as with any other online analysis.