Release Date: February, 11th 2020
**NOTE FOR UPDATING EXISTING INSTALLS: Direct upgrade supported from version 8.2.0 and newer.**
Notable Improvements & Bug Fixes
Group Label for Hangers Not Updating
- If connectors had been group labeled, they were not refreshing upon edit.
Ridge Straps Not Visible on Angled Rafters
- Rafters at a 45 degree angle in plan view did not display the ridge straps – they did exist but were not visible.
Floor Joist Labeling Scheme with Ply Added Lists All Single Ply Joists with a "-1" (Fixed)
- The Boise West building style, post scheme pointed to Boise East instead of Boise West.
CAD Objects Input Line Shortcut Missing
- The CAD Objects Input Line shortcut was missing but restored in 833.
Database Product ID’s
- Boise products had different Material ID’s in Structure vs. BC Framer®. This was only an issue when opening a model in BC Framer® that originated in Structure and vice versa. Boise Product ID's now match in both platforms.
- Maximum width is 22” for rounded rectangular.
- The design engine now analyzes the shape correctly.
Floor Member Depth Did Not Update with Floor Container Scheme Changes at Job Properties
Mirroring Floor Container Caused BC Framer® / Structure to Crash
BC Connect® XML Output Corrections:
- When a ledger was attached to a beam, BC Connect® XML included the beam twice.
- Quantity of fascia material in BC Connect® XML material list was incorrect.