The attached documents explain why we show IBC and not IRC in the BC Calc® software. One is for the 2012 IBC and the other is for the 2015 IBC reference.
Articles in this section
- How do I run multiple calcs at once?
- BC Calc® Does Not Show IRC Building Codes, Only IBC
- Must Wall Openings Align Vertically?
- 'Save as' in BC Calc® Offline Mode (Chrome)
- Can I Change the Building Code in BC CALC®?
- Adding Project(job) and Customer Information to an Analysis in bccalc.com
- Does the wind calculator in BC CALC® use Main Wind Force Resisting System (MWFRS) or Components and Cladding (C&C)?
- Wind loads on a beam sent from BC Framer® to BC Calc® are not editable.
- Can I connect one beam to another as a side load in BC Calc®?
- Creating a custom stock scheme in BCCalc.com