The attached documents explain why we show IBC and not IRC in the BC Calc® software. One is for the 2012 IBC and the other is for the 2015 IBC reference.
Articles in this section
- BC Calc® Does Not Show IRC Building Codes, Only IBC
- Must Wall Openings Align Vertically?
- How to send to BC Calc® offline From BC Framer®
- 'Save as' in BC Calc® Offline Mode (Chrome)
- Can I Change the Building Code in BC CALC®?
- Adding Project Information to a Design in bccalc.com
- BC Calc web is only printing one design report at a time.
- Does the wind calculator in BC CALC® use Main Wind Force Resisting System (MWFRS) or Components and Cladding (C&C)?
- Can I connect beams to other beams in my BC Calc in order to consider them as side loads?
- Creating a custom stock scheme in BCCalc.com