BC Framer® software menus can be jumbled or compressed on large, high screen resolution monitors or even smaller screens such as the Microsoft Surface laptop.
Some dialogs that are affected:
- Generate layout sheets
- Advanced material
- Floor Performance
- Generate Group Labels
Suggestions to resolve this:
- Change the Resolution. 1920 x 1080 may work but try a resolution closer to 2000 dpi (around 2560 dpi tends to be an acceptable resolution).
- Revert the text size setting in Windows to 100%:
- In the Start menu search or in the Cortana taskbar search, type display (or display settings). Windows 10 users may also right-click the desktop and choose Display Settings.
- Move the slider to 100% or select "Smaller - 100%" and click Apply.
- Log out and log in to Windows or reboot the computer.
- **This has been the most successful solution for Windows 10**
Modify DPI scaling for Framer / Structure:
-Right-click the UI.exe in the program install folder and choose Properties.
-On the Compatibility tab, select "Change high DPI settings"
-Check the box to "Override high DPI scaling behavior, Scaling performed by:
-Choose "System (Enhanced)
-Click OK, and click OK again.
-Relaunch the application to see the result.