You are invited to participate in an online training class for load development. This class will assist you in using our Boise design software
This course covers different types of loads and load distributions that are commonly supported by structural framing products such as engineered wood products and about how tributary area and width are used to determine the loads on structural members. You will learn how to combine tributary width with loads to determine load distributions on members, learn design terminology and review examples of tracking the load path through a structure to determine the design loads on specific members.
In this presentation we want you to become more familiar with:
- Different types of loads and load distribution
- Using tributary area and width to determine the loads on structural members
- Calculating loads on members
- The concept of equivalent loads for determining reactions
- Load path tracking, and
- Basic member design terminology
Click on the following link to launch the course.
Note: Use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge
Registration and login required. Click Login to log into the site, or "register here" if you've never logged in.