Exclude material from material lists:
- Click the "Exclude Materials" button
- Select material in the model (dark green highlight indicates selection)
- Right-click to accept when complete
Pro-Tip: First select members to exclude, click the Exclude Materials tool, then right-click to accept.
Excluded members will not be shown in the layout material lists or in output reports.
Changing Excluded members to include them again in material lists:
- If you decide to remove members from the Excluded Material, you may select the tool, and then deselect the highlighted members. Right-click to accept.
- To clear the entire list, right-click the material list, and choose Material List > Clear All Exclude Flags.
All members will be included in the material lists.