The Floor Mod is a simple way to modify a floor container.
Use the Floor Mods tool to add a Box or angled Bay to a floor container:
- Click the Floor Mods icon in the Floor ribbon tab, under Input and Edit Floor Members.
- Edit the Floor Mod Properties before or after clicking to choose a location.
Note: The Floor Mod sticks to the mouse. You may change the insertion point by right-clicking. You may also modify the placement using the Shift+Click to input an offset.
- Choose the type of Mod from the property grid: "Bay" or "Box".
- Edit the other geometry of the Mod as needed.
- You may also choose to invert the Floor Mod - that is extending outside the existing floor container, or recessing inside it.
Inverted Floor Mod.