This will assist you in adding user defined material to your BC Framer® software consider lists. (It will not control what materials are shown on Layout Material Lists or Output Material List reports.)
These steps assume you have already created a User Defined Material (UDM). After the UDM has been created, it must be added to a consider list. By default it should already be checked "On" in Item Master in MiTek® Materials.
- Click File > Setup > MiTek® Materials.
- Select Material List under the Material Management column on the left.
- On the Material List page choose the correct Application Category, then the correct material list and sub category if needed.
- Select the correct "User Defined" category under Material Categories.
- Select the desired product in Available Material and move to the Active Material column using the arrow button [>].
- Save your changes and close MiTek Materials.
- Your UDM should be available in the consider list, but if not, restart BC Framer and check again.