BC Calc® (.com and offline mode) software allows for custom inventory scheme(s), giving the user the ability to add and remove stock inventory to match what is available to you. The default schemes in the software cannot be modified but it's easy to create your own!
- Click Inventory > Manage Inventory.
- Click the plus sign to the right of the Scheme Name to create a custom scheme.
- Give the scheme a name and choose either an existing scheme as your starting point, or a blank scheme from the Source drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
- From the new inventory scheme, checkboxes should become active and modifiable; Modify the scheme's inventory as needed, then click Save.
- Once you have saved your custom scheme it will be selected as your default. You may add other schemes and switch from one to another as needed.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.