This is caused by the web browser pop-up settings. If you have a pop-up blocker turned on, you will not be able to create member reports or engineering reports. The page will have the “Processing please wait” message and a gray overlay and you won’t be able to do anything. The fix is to enable pop-ups for this site and then refresh or reload the page.
Articles in this section
- How to send to BC Calc® offline From BC Framer®
- 'Save as' in BC Calc® Offline Mode (Chrome)
- Adding Project Information to a Design in bccalc.com
- BC Calc web is only printing one design report at a time.
- Does the wind calculator in BC CALC® use Main Wind Force Resisting System (MWFRS) or Components and Cladding (C&C)?
- Can I connect beams to other beams in my BC Calc in order to consider them as side loads?
- Creating a custom stock scheme in BCCalc.com
- How are maximum reactions calculated in BC Calc?
- Edit the Chrome Pop-up blocker to allow BC Cal web to display the design report.
- Column design bracing doesn't change deflection.