This may be caused by the web browser pop-up settings. If you have a pop-up blocker turned on, you will not be able to create member reports or engineering reports. The page will have the “Processing please wait” message and a gray overlay and you won’t be able to do anything. The fix is to enable pop-ups for this site and then refresh or reload the page.
Articles in this section
- How Does BC Calc® Analysis Consider Tall Wall Sheathing?
- How do I run multiple calcs at once?
- BC Calc® Does Not Show IRC Building Codes, Only IBC
- Must Wall Openings Align Vertically?
- 'Save as' in BC Calc® Offline Mode (Chrome)
- Can I Change the Building Code in BC CALC®?
- Adding Project(job) and Customer Information to an Analysis in bccalc.com
- Does the wind calculator in BC CALC® use Main Wind Force Resisting System (MWFRS) or Components and Cladding (C&C)?
- Wind loads on a beam sent from BC Framer® to BC Calc® are not editable.
- Can I connect one beam to another as a side load in BC Calc®?