This interferes with the BC Framer® software because you already have an existing license to run the Sapphire Viewer. Deleting the license folder will fix this issue.
- Close the MiTek Software Licensing box.
- Browse to this location: C:\Users\[your user name]
- Locate and delete a folder here named "MiTek"
- (If you are unsure, open the folder to see the contents. This folder typically only contains four files: modt.log, msys.dat, msys2.dat and userinfo.ini)
- Once you have deleted the MiTek folder, launch BC Framer® again.
- Enter a valid activation code when prompted.