It is possible that just using the correct URL will fix this, but here are all three lines just to be sure.
A security certificate expired over the weekend causing this issue. Use this url as shown below to resolve the issue.
- Open Program Settings: File > Setup > Program Settings
- Select BC CONNECT Settings
- Set Use Alternate Server to Yes
- Type in this URL: https://api.bcconnect.com/
- Note: the forward slash at the end of the URL is required
- For Alternate Authentication Address: https://boisecascade.accesscontrol.windows.net
- For Alternate Resource Address: urn:bcconnect:nativeapplication
- Click OK.