Before these changes will work, your MiTek license template will need to be adjusted to include BC Connect® software integration. (Contact Boise EWP Software Support.)
Enable BC Connect integration in Program Settings > Settings > Boise Cascade Settings.
The default install setting is set to "No".
- Change Use BCCONNECT® to "Yes".
- You will be notified that restarting the application is required to log into BC Connect.
- Other settings are exposed and can be set as desired, but we recommend these three in particular:
- Use Job Material List Filters
- Use Background Upload
- Hide Inactive Projects (This setting in tandem with marking projects 'Complete' on the Project Dashboard will improve the speed of creating projects.)