It may be that the SQL database service did not start automatically. Here is how to check and start the service.
- Click the Windows / Start button and type in services.msc into the Search box. Press Enter.
- Services should launch.
- Wait for the list to populate.
- Find the service in the list named: SQL Server (BCFRAMER) - (instead of BCFRAMER, it may read SQLEXPRESS or MITEK.)
- If the service is already started, call EWP Software Support.
- If not, click Start to start the service.
- The service should start. If it does, close Services and launch BC Framer®.
If the service fails to start, call EWP Support.