Using DataMover to backup your BC Framer® software database.
To create a copy of your database, you will need to use a utility called DataMover.
- Click on your Start Menu > All Programs > Boise Cascade (or similar) > Support Programs > DataMover.
- Choose the action to Export to a file.
- Check each item on both tabs.
- Click the browse button to the right of the To: box to specify a data file location and name for this MDMF file.
- Click Export.
- The status at the lower left will indicate Export completed.
- You should now have a database file in the location you chose.
This MDMF file serves as a backup of your current database.
If you need further assistance with this please call or email.