Framer Plumbing Symbols
Showers, tubs, sinks and toilets. Here is a link to install the DWG files into your Documents\BC FRAMER\Symbols folder.
The files are unzipped to:
Insert the Symbols in Plan View
From the Framer Plan View tab:
- Go to the Drawing and Markup tab.
- Click Insert Collection.
- When you are prompted to browse for the file go to your Documents folder > BC Framer > Symbols.
- Change the file type in the lower right drop-down to Autodesk RealDWG (*.dxf,*.dwg).
- Click on one of the DWG symbol files and click Open.
- You will be brought back to the Plan View and the symbol will be attached to your mouse.
- Click once for each symbol of this type you wish to insert using the usual snap tools.
Note: The symbols are not designed to work with a black background. They can be inserted, but will be difficult to see.