To add new layout sheets and tie them to specific levels for sheet sets:
- Set up a layout sheet for your lowest level the way you want Select the plan view port and select the visibility settings you want including the floor level.
- On the properties grid change the sheet name to reflect the level you are on, and any other items you want to be preset.
- In the Job Tree > Layout Sheets. Right-click the sheet and choose Save Layout sheet as a template.
- Do this for all levels you want to add to the sheet set.
- Go to the Framer File > Setup > Libraries > Layout Sheet Templates > Layout Sheet Sets.
- Right-click the set you want to modify and add either copy an existing sheet or add a new one.
- Select the Sheet Template drop down at the right, and choose the appropriate level-specific template.
To use sheet sets, you will have to modify the Layout Sheet(s) Default in Manage Job defaults > Building Styles.