The switch to set the default behavior for Dynamic Material List is located in Program Settings > General > Auto Preferences > Dynamic Material Lists. Set to Yes or No as desired.
Articles in this section
- Add Details to Manually Place Library
- Manually Input Accessory for Floor Containers no Longer Matches the Joist Material after upgrade to 8.2.2.
- Steel Shapes in BC Framer
- How do I change the displayed dimensions to the standard Feet, Inches and Fractions?
- The analysis is running slowly. What is causing this?
- Where are my SAV (Back up) files in BC Framer 8.1.3 or newer?
- The selection end point indicators are faint in version 8.2.0. How do I change the color back to how it looks in version 8.1.3?
- When drawing walls the cursor is not staying ortho. It jumps to snaps instead.
- Changing the default Material list Output printer to CutePDF or another physical printer.
- Output Material Report- changing the output type: Current Level/Selection, All levels Consolidated or All Levels Separated.