The switch to set the default behavior for Dynamic Material List is located in Program Settings > General > Auto Preferences > Dynamic Material Lists. Set to Yes or No as desired.
Articles in this section
- Add Details to Manually Place Library
- Manually Input Accessory for Floor Containers no Longer Matches the Joist Material after upgrade to 8.2.2.
- Steel Shapes in BC Framer
- How do I change the displayed dimensions to the standard Feet, Inches and Fractions?
- The analysis is running slowly. What is causing this?
- Create a new Template in BC Framer®
- Create a Custom Scheme in BC Framer®
- Why are the floor joists, rim and beams displayed in colors that are different than those chosen in my settings?
- How do I add a User Defined Material (UDM) into a project? The UDM isn't shown in my consider list.
- Where are my SAV (Back up) files in BC Framer 8.1.3 or newer?