Creating New Templates
Creating new templates with custom schemes may be accomplished in Manage Job Defaults.
- In Framer, click File > Setup > Manage Job Defaults.
- Go to the Templates portion and find the template you wish to modify. It is best to choose a template that is similar and copy it. Select the template, right-click and choose Copy.
- A new template is created with the words “Copy of” added to the front of the Template name. Select the template and edit the Template Name.
- Navigate to the fields you wish to modify and select the modified schemes you have created.
- After completing this work, select OK. When creating new jobs your template list will now include the one you just added.