SQL install fails on new PC. exit code 0x84C40013
New PCs require checking for Windows updates. These must be installed and the PC restarted before the SQL server can be installed.
- Check for updates
- Restart Windows and check again.
- Launch the Framer install
- Reboot Windows if requested by the Framer install
- Check to see if Framer launches. If it does, you are ready to use the program.
- If Framer can't find a database, you may need to run the Framer install file again to complete the install.