After the PDF has been imported to a BC Framer® model the scale can still be adjusted. Whether importing your trace object to a scale (Drawing Scale) or not, it's still a good idea to check the scale in both directions, for accuracy.
1. Select the PDF trace object and check that it is not locked. There should be an 'unlocked' icon in the lower right corner.
2. Right-click within the trace object and from the sub-menu PDF/Image Trace, select Scale.
3. Follow the steps of setting scale based on the trace objects dimensions.
4. Check the left to right dimension (x axis) with the Tape Measure to be sure that the scale is correct.
5. Check the top to bottom dimension (y axis) by following the same steps.