Note: Not all attributes will map correctly in this version. Corrected in Framer 8.1.3
- Go to File > Setup > Customize Ribbons.
- Expand the Output folder in the center group.
- Under Output, find the folder named "BC Connect".
- Look at the left section, "Commands", and expand the folder called Annotation Tools. It should open to display "Map Existing Attributes"
- Select "Map Existing Attributes" and drag and drop it into the BC Connect folder under Output in the center section.
- Click "Save" to save the changes to your ribbon. "Map Existing Attributes" should now appear in the output ribbon.
- Go to the layout sheet of the Job, switch to the Output tab on the ribbon, and "Map Existing Attributes" is now available.