Symptom: All members will be displayed in the Warning tab under the Header “No Live Load Transfer”. If Design Flags are ON, affected members will display a Yellow warning flag.
Note: This warning will display for ALL members in an affected install. If only one or two members appear with this warning this would reflect a member that truly is not receiving Live Load transfer.
- Create a simple 20’ x 20’ floor model.
- Run “Design Members”
- If ALL members display a “No Live Load Transfer” warning the issue has affected this install
--Proceed to Solution section
- If no members display a “No Live Load Transfer” warning no further action is required
Solution for affected installs only:
- Download and install the C++ redistributable for your Operating System. Version 10.0.40219
* 32 bit: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8328
* 64 bit: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13523
- After the install rerun the Test Procedure to confirm the issue has been resolved.
* You may reuse the same mmdl file created for the test.
- Until fixed, this could also be caused by the Windows Regional settings set to French Canada, and the decimal symbol set to a comma. Change the symbol to a period. This may need to be set to solve the issue as well. (March 6, 2013 - JEH)